Home » Posts tagged 'chiropractic massage therapy'
Tag Archives: chiropractic massage therapy
Neck pain is one of the most common problems that can cause severe chronic pain or even permanent damage. According to a national survey, three out of four Americans will experience neck pain at some point in their life.
Neck pain usually lasts only a short time, but if it lasts longer than usual it can be a symptom of a serious problem. Regardless of the severity of neck pain, chiropractic care can provide better immediate and long-term relief than any medication for narcotic pain. To consult a neck pain chiropractor, you can click at:
Typical causes of neck pain:
1) Whiplash: This is a common neck injury that often occurs when a sudden force tears the muscles and tendons in your neck. The most common cause of this injury is a car accident.
2) Cervical osteoarthritis: Also known as cervical spondylosis. This is a condition in which bones, discs, and joints change shape or position due to normal wear and tear. This condition most commonly occurs in people between the ages of 45 and 65.
3) Degenerative Cervical Cancer: This is one of the most common causes of chronic neck pain, which occurs when the disc pads in the cervical spine start to break due to damage to the spine.
4) Disc Herniation: This is another common cause of neck pain, which occurs when disc material presses on or presses on the spinal cord. This is a more serious condition and may require surgery.
Chiropractic Techniques For Treating Neck Pain:
Your chiropractor can treat neck pain with the help of spinal manipulation therapy or manual therapy. Some of the common techniques for manipulating the spine in chiropractic care:
1) Flexion Dissipation Technique: This is a safe, effective, and economical spinal manipulation technique that aims to streamline the movement of the spine so that the pressure on the disc protrusion can be reduced.
2) Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation (IASTM): This is a simple, effective, and non-invasive therapy that doctors can use to diagnose and treat muscle tension quickly and effectively.
Due to their effectiveness and effectiveness, IASTM is becoming a popular method for treating soft tissue disorders.