Home » Posts tagged 'Third-Party Company'
Tag Archives: Third-Party Company
Shippers and shipping companies need to be able to outperform their competition and attract new customers. It is important to make sure that the products you ship to customers are delivered in a reliable, cost-effective, and satisfying manner for all parties.
It may seem easy to find a transport service provider at a low price, but it is difficult to find one that is reliable and of high-quality 3rd party logistics.
Here are some reasons why a 3PL could be a benefit to your business:
1. Partnering with a third-party logistics company will help you save time. A third-party company will manage all logistics and details for every shipment, from point of departure to point of arrival.
2. You'll save money. Third-party can reduce the infrastructure, software, and staff you currently use. This will increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness in almost every area of your business.
3. An expert third party will handle carrier contracts, insurance certificates, and DOT ratings. This will ensure that proper procedures are followed and liability is minimized. You will be more professional and credible, which will attract more clients.
4. Shipping companies often offer significant discounts because of their economies of scale. They often work with trucking companies to offer significant discounts.
5. Most third-party businesses will offer online tracking access for your security and insurance. You will be able to track your loads and receive automatic notices via e-mail and SMS of shipping updates.
6. You will have access to thousands of more carriers if you use an outside company. You can get information from them about which carriers you need and whom you can contact to provide specialized services, such as private fleets.